It only takes a few minutes to install a plugin into Discord. Any questions about plugins can be found in our Plugin Troubleshooting guide.
- Go to the Plugins page and find a plugin you want and click the Github link (Skip to step 4 if you are downloading elsewhere)
- Click the raw button on the right.
- Right Click and then click
- Save to
make sure the extension is
Windows: %appdata%\betterdiscord\plugins\ Mac: ~/Library/Preferences/BetterDiscord/plugins
- Now head back to Discord and restart it
- At last the final step, activating the plugin. Head back to Discord and do this Settings>BetterDiscord>Plugins>Check Mark the plugin
For plugin updates you will have to check manually if the owner of the plugin has released an update and go through this process again.