It only takes a few minutes to install a theme into Discord. Any questions about themes can be found in our Theme Troubleshooting guide.
- Go to the Themes page and find a theme you want and click the Github link (Skip to step 4 if you are downloading elsewhere)
- Click the raw button on the right.
- Right Click and then click
- Save to
make sure the extension is
Windows: %appdata%\betterdiscord\themes\ Mac: ~/Library/Preferences/BetterDiscord/themes
- Now head back to Discord and restart it
- At last the final step, activating the theme. Head back to Discord and do this Settings>BetterDiscord>Themes>Check Mark the theme
For theme updates you will have to check manually if the owner of the theme has released an update and go through this process again.